Is intraday trading profitable?
- December 7, 2017
- Posted by: PurpleTrades
- Category: Stock Market
Yes Intraday is profitable and also risky but you need to understand the advantages and disadvantages of this technique
- Less margin is required to trade compared to delivery trading.
- No worries about the influence of global news over next day, you can sleep peacefully, without worrying about events like BREXIT as you dont have any holdings.
- You can capture small movement lot of time and make money on each small movement.
- you cannot hold the gains for next day even if you are expecting the market to go in your way next day.
- you cannot get dividend benefits
- you cannot hold losses to cut back in coming time.
Every trader has his/her unique style, some prefer swing trades while some prefer intraday and others prefer combination of both.
you need to decide which style suits you and then trade accordingly.